Thursday 19 April 2012

How to check account balance for MTN, GLO, Airtel, Etisalat


In this post, only the information of five networks was shared; MTN, Glo, Airtel, Etisalat and Starcomms.

How to check MTN account balance
To check your account balance for MTN network, just dial *556# and press the send button on your phone.

How to check GLO account balance
To check your account balance for GLO network, just dial #124# and press the send button on your phone.

How to check Airtel account balance
To check your account balance for Airtel network, just dial *123# and press the send button on your phone.

How to check Etisalat account balance
To check your account balance for Etisalat network, just dial *232# and press the send button on your phone.

How to check Starcomms account balance
To check your account balance for Starcomms network, just dial *225# and press the send button on your phone. Your account balance will be sent to your phone as a text message.

37 comments:

  1. Very helpful. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci...

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY CLEAR AND HELPFUL,
    THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  4. KUDOS 2 U PEOPLE U AV DONE A GREAT JOB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Glo is changed, any ideas please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very handy and helpful. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. helpful.. you just saved me from stress

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very useful information. Handy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. helpful gracias

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks this help

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I upgraded my Sony Xperia z3 and since then I can't check my account balance

    ReplyDelete
  13. I upgraded my Sony Xperia z3 and since then I can't check my account balance

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi< kindly put me through how to check my balance in glo and i just loaded 2k for 6GB but got 6144.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, kindly put me through how to check my balance on glo and i just loaded 2k for 6GB but got 6144

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for showing us some of these account balance code

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks... Just saved me from stress

    ReplyDelete
  18. I want to send balance to Nigeria from zain to mtn

    ReplyDelete