Sunday 1 March 2015

GLO SO SPECIAL

As part of the Overload bouquet, Glo So Special is also being introduced as a Bolt plan that gives her customers 4.5GB at N2,500, valid for 30 days.


What is Glo So Special
This is a new data plan introduced by GLO to give her customers more data at a lesser price. At the moment, this is one of the best data plan one can get at N2,500.

How to subscribe to Glo So Special
To subscribe to Glo So Special, customers are to dial *127*58# or send 58 as an sms to 127.

Customers get 4.5GB which can be used both day and night for a period of 30 days.

1 comment:

  1. hello am Christine and am 40years old , when i was 25 i had lost one of my fallopian tube and i have had 2 miscarriage before in the past and i keep on trying but there was no luck on my side since then, at times me and my husband will do it all day but steel no luck until i saw some testimonies ONLINE by other women having semilar case and i decided to contact ODUMA OF SPELL ODUMA TEMPLE and pour out my sorrow and pain ON MY MAIL I SENT ,ODUMA did do purification and told me the source of my problem that it was work of dark witch craft that somebody put on me ( MY EX BOYFRIEND) that i will never find joy in my marriage, to cut the story short ODUMA did cast the cleanse spell to remove the dark magic and then immediately the very next month i got pregnant and praise ODUMA and god i delivered safely baby twins , if you passing through similar problem i urge you to contact Prophet ODUMA on email odumaspelltemple0@gmail.com OR call him +237055176617 .

    ReplyDelete